I really enjoyed looking at your blog. You have such a variety of subjects that it makes it fun to scroll through. This photo really workswith the title and man-made lights and natural light in the clouds..well I really am drawn to it. Nice job
Just a woman who is trying to appreciate every waking moment of my life knowing that our life doesn't last forever. I love spending time with my family, photography, hiking, blogging, singing, playing guitar, and all things social.
Here’s How You Cause Your Success
-
Think about when you made your morning coffee today. You poured water into
the coffee maker, pressed the button, and a few minutes later, you had a
fresh...
Océan en voie d’illumination
-
Une magnifique journée de complicité, de douces émotions et de magie! Merci
Julie
https://www.jardindesplantesdeparis.fr/fr/programme/...
2 comments:
I really enjoyed looking at your blog. You have such a variety of subjects that it makes it fun to scroll through. This photo really workswith the title and man-made lights and natural light in the clouds..well I really am drawn to it. Nice job
Good photograph....Congratulations!!
Post a Comment