Beautiful building! I love the Neoclassical style almost as much as Victorian. In fact, I'll be using a Victorian Neo-Grec frieze wall paper in my front parlor
Just a woman who is trying to appreciate every waking moment of my life knowing that our life doesn't last forever. I love spending time with my family, photography, hiking, blogging, singing, playing guitar, and all things social.
Here’s How You Cause Your Success
-
Think about when you made your morning coffee today. You poured water into
the coffee maker, pressed the button, and a few minutes later, you had a
fresh...
Océan en voie d’illumination
-
Une magnifique journée de complicité, de douces émotions et de magie! Merci
Julie
https://www.jardindesplantesdeparis.fr/fr/programme/...
1 comment:
Beautiful building! I love the Neoclassical style almost as much as Victorian. In fact, I'll be using a Victorian Neo-Grec frieze wall paper in my front parlor
Post a Comment